Thursday 23 May 2013

Brief 1 - Double Billboard

With the strapline sorted, I carried on with the mock ups next. I like the double billboard that I have so would like to mock some up on there.

I think the car one would work nicely on this as it will probably be seen by a lot of drivers.


Don't think the blue is the best background for the car so going to change this, and also add the second image which will be the boat.


I think in order to make the most of the space within the billboards, I have decided to add more of the hand drawn illustrations for the area around the object. So I added the road for the car and the sean and sky for the boat.


I think this works a lot better and a lot more considered. Although, considering the fact it is a double billboard they both just stand alone and I don't think I am really making the most of the fact it is double. So I have decided to change the boat one to the bus, and have the hand drawn aspects of it sort of look as though they make one.

By doing this though, I have decided to change the colour of the car as the colour of the bus is also red. Going to have a blue car. Tried to make the hand drawn illustrations work together.


I really like how this one has turned out and think it works a lot better than the previous one with the boat.


No comments:

Post a Comment