Monday 27 May 2013

Brief 6 - New Ideas

I sat and brainstormed ideas for what I could do for this brief, as I want to make sure that the outcome itself represents me and my . BUT, like an idiot, I've managed to loose my notepad with them in. Damn. If I find it before the deadline I will make sure that I scan and upload them on to this post.

There is an idea from it though that I had because I was considering the fact that my whole design practice is focused on type and print, so what better to do than collect a series of projects that is typography used in print, and tie it together with a whole 'A - Z of projects' sort of thing. Or of design studios, although I think it will be enough of a challenge with the projects.

I am really keen on this idea, and already have a couple of ways that I am visualising it in my mind, and due to time very quickly running out, I need to just get on with this and get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment