Monday 27 May 2013

Brief 9 - Rebrand - Symbol?

For ImagineThat, I want to refresh the existing identity that I have to look more professional. I just don't feel at the moment like it comes across as serious as it could basically, and I want people to see it and think wow and want to be involved with the whole thing - and just don't think what I have already does that. Not saying that it's terrible, just my design skills and what not have developed a heck of a lot since it was started up back in June 2011.

I want to introduce a symbol to use to represent the magazine in places such as thumbnails on social media. I want it to be simple, bold, and easily recognised to that when ever it is seen on any platform people will know that it is for ImagineThat.

I am drawn towards an upside triangle, so made an instant decision to use this.


No comments:

Post a Comment