Sunday 26 May 2013

Brief 9 - Brief

ImagineThat is an online blog and magazine that I have been doing now since June 2011, and is something that I hope to push further and carry on doing once I finish uni. It has gotten to the point now where I needed to decide whether to introduce it as part of my FMP or just draw a line under it and call it a day. Obviously I wanted to carry it on so I will do it as FMP.

There is a number of things that I want to do for ImagineThat, including a rebrand and another magazine, so I have decided that I will do it like I have done for my geek table brief, where I have one main brief and then briefs that fall under it.

So I typed up the overarching brief.

Add brief here

The labels will be like all of the other briefs. Brief 9 for all posts, brief 9 dc for design context posts and then the other briefs one relevant to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment