Sunday 26 May 2013

Brief 4 - Change of brief

Due to time running out, I have decided to not continue with the doodle books brief. Instead, I have been given a live brief from an interview I have just been to so I have decided to include this as part of my FMP instead. The brief is quite exciting, and is definitely do-able (it has to be!) but wont take up too much time away from my other main briefs.

Here is the brief that I got from the studio.


The brief is really quite interesting, and definitely has the potential to be pushed further than just one poster. I really want to prove myself with this brief to the studio as it is what will determine whether or not I get a second interview with them. 

Following what the brief is asking, I typed up my own version.



No comments:

Post a Comment