Tuesday 28 May 2013

Brief 9 - Rebrand - Letterhead

First thing I have decided to produce within the print collateral aspect of the rebrand for ImagineThat is a letterhead.

For the back of the letterhead, I want to use just the triangle in the center of the page. There isn't really any rocket science to this ha.


Spot on with the size of it though. Printed it out and folded it and what not to make sure that it sits right on the page and within the folds.



 Moving on to the front. For the contact information I am going to use my own personal ones, so my own phone number and my flat address - should be fine.














 As shown, I was printing as I was going along as it is more important to make sure that it works well off screen as well as on screen. Not really feeling it though. Hmm.






I'm happy with how this has developed and prefer the last experiment with the contact details at the bottom and faded out. I printed a version of the letter next with both sides printed to see how it works.








I'm happy with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment