Monday 27 May 2013

Brief 9 - Rebrand - Website

I also want to update and refresh the website. It's too messy at the moment and all over the place so I want to achieve with this a more formal approach, simple and to the point - no fussy bits. So, to start with, I took off everything that was on there and unnecessary so make it as simple and clear as it can be.

I don't want to change the actual feature posts as such as I am happy with how these have developed on since they began (search though to the beginning to see what I mean). I do however, maybe want to introduce a tiny bit of colour? For the titles?






I experimented with this on the last blog post that was posted on the blog. I just want to do the colour with literally just the name. I am most keen on both the blue and the red experiments. Hmm. I could use the blue for creatives names, and then the red for any updated or anything made in behalf of ImagineThat - that way they will be more distinguished from each other. Decision made. Sorted the header out next to now consist of the new logo (and nothing else!).


Now that's sorted, here is how the website refresh is coming along.


I sorted the right side of the blog then to contain just the page links, a search bar and the categories list.


I'm happy with how this is for now, and am going to move on for a bit and come back to it if need be.


No comments:

Post a Comment