Tuesday 19 February 2013

CP // Yearbook Pitch - Brief

Using the brief that I got during the briefing for this pitch, that I have used to produce a response to, I made notes of the key points for me to use to type it up.

Brief Labels
The way that I will label my blog posts in response to this brief will be as follows:
  • BRIEF 7 - As this brief fall under my College Pitches brief, all posts will be labelled with this overarching label.
  • BRIEF 7 YEARBOOK - As well as the overarching label, this individual brief label will also be used to single out all the blog posts made solely in response to this particular brief.
  • BRIEF 7 DC - Any design context blog posts will be labelled with this.
As well as these, all posts will also be labelled with the mandatory OUGD303 and Design Practice labels. All blog post titles will begin with CP // Yearbook Pitch.


Brief 7 Yearbook

Using the notes that I made, I typed up my Yearbook Pitch brief.


No comments:

Post a Comment