Tuesday 19 February 2013

Geek Table - Brief

Now that the balls rolling with this brief I need to get my version of the brief written out for it. I've decided that I am going to do it similar to how I have done the College Pitches brief, in that I will have an overarching brief that will be the main one, and I will then have each of the smaller briefs to be done as part of the Geek Table as separate ones labelled appropriately.

I've wrote notes out for this brief, I did it before the notes for the second meeting though so I may need to update/revisit it at some point, but for now to get the initial brief started I will go with what I have. I think after the next meeting when we start to assign roles and what not then will help a lot with making any relevant changes that I need to.


Brief Labels
The way that I will label my blog posts in response to this brief will be as follows:
  • BRIEF 8 - This brief will not be one of my substantial 6 briefs that I will be doing in response to this module, so I have made it brief 8 so that it basically follows on from the others.
  • An explanation for how the labels will work for briefs that fall under this brief will be explained on the brief posts for them.
  • BRIEF 8 DC - Any design context posts in response to this brief, including any for the briefs that fall under this one will be labelled with this.
As well as this, all posts will also be labelled with the mandatory OUGD303 and Design Practice or Design Context labels. All blog post titles will begin with Geek Table/GT.


Brief 8
Using the notes that I made, I types up my Geek Table Collective brief.

No comments:

Post a Comment