Thursday 24 January 2013

College Pitches - Brief

So because I have already submitted two pitches that fall under this brief, I need to get cracking with writing up the brief. The briefs that I used for the actual pitches were based on the ones given to me when the briefing of them took place, so I will quickly type up my own version of the briefs to tie in with this one.

I noted down what I initially thought of to include on this brief - I will build on this if necessary when I type up the brief.


Brief Labels
The way that I will label my blog posts in response to this brief will be as follows:
  • BRIEF 7 - This brief will not be one of my substantial 6 briefs that I will be doing in response to this module, so I have made it brief 7 so that it basically follows on from the others.
  • An explanation for how the labels will work for briefs that fall under this brief will be explained on the brief posts for them.
  • BRIEF 7 DC - Any design context posts in response to this brief, including any for the briefs that fall under this one will be labelled with this.
As well as this, all posts will also be labelled with the mandatory OUGD303 and Design Practice labels. All blog post titles will begin with CP.


Brief 7

Using the notes that I made, I typed up my College Pitches brief.


No comments:

Post a Comment