Tuesday 15 January 2013

Pitch For College...

Looking at the list of possible briefs for me to do, four of them are briefs for me to pitch an idea to for something within the college.

I figure, to avoid having so many smaller briefs, that I could maybe have some sort of over arching brief outlining the requirements for me to undertake when working on a pitch for the college (whether personal or in a collaboration), and then from that I could have the actual brief that I am pitching to? This may be something to discuss in the tutorials that we have coming up.

The labels could be kept simple for this too. I could have a main one that every pitch would be labelled as, such as Brief 1 for example, and then each individual pitch I do then could also be labelled with individual labels, such as Brief 1 Yearbook, or something like that.

I'll have to see for definite, but I'll go along with doing this for now. So so far under this brief will be:

  • Yearbook pitch
  • Fashion Show pitch
  • End of Year Show pitch
  • Prospectus pitch
If any other possible opportunities also come up that could fall under this brief then could be quite easily added to it. Then at the end of the module then it will be easier to produce submission boards for.

Although, if say I pitch an idea for any of them and it then gets chosen to go ahead and actually produce, then I need to figure out whether to still keep it then under this brief or whether to shift it over to being one on its own - maybe the actual production could be a separate brief to the pitch brief?

No comments:

Post a Comment