Thursday 24 January 2013

Lego - Brief

After having a read through this brief when the YCN briefs were first announced, I've had a few initial ideas for it, and have been very aware of it in terms of keeping my eye out for information and things that I have come across. Nothing too substantial at this point, so I figured I should get the brief written for it first before retracing what I have already discovered, as well as continuing with any sort of initial research.

This brief is a competition brief, which I fully intend to submit over to YCN before the deadline for the brief, which is 14th March, so obviously I want to push the brief but not too far from what they are asking for so that it will make sense what I do during the judging process.

So, following the brief that Lego have put out, I made notes from it to use as an initial starting point to typing it up for me to respond to.


Brief Labels
The way that I will label my blog posts in response to this brief will be as follows:
  • BRIEF 1 - Design practice related posts in response to this brief.
  • BRIEF 1 DC - Design context related posts in response to this brief.
As well as this, all posts will also be labelled with the mandatory OUGD303 and Design Practice or Design Context labels. All blog post titles will begin with Lego.


Brief 1
Using the notes that I made, I typed up my Lego brief.


No comments:

Post a Comment