Thursday 24 January 2013

ISTD - Brief

I'm set on doing the ISTD competition brief called Books Still? I weren't sure whether to go ahead with this as a brief to actually submit, or whether to do it just as a brief without the competition/submission aspect of it.

Here's the original brief...


After I first read through it, I got a couple of initial ideas that I could possibly use to respond to it with, so I need to really do a bit of research and what not for that before making a definite decision on it (to make sure it would work and that). So for now, as I have done with the Douwe Egberts brief that I am doing, I've made notes of some key points from the original brief for me to use to type up mine to respond to, and then once decisions have been made and the ball is rolling, I'll alter/update the brief that I will write to better suit, if need be.


Brief Labels
The way that I will label my blog posts in response to this brief will be as follows:
  • BRIEF 4 - Design practice related posts in response to this brief.
  • BRIEF 4 DC - Design context related posts in response to this brief.
As well as this, all posts will also be labelled with the mandatory OUGD303 and Design Practice or Design Context labels. All blog post titles will begin with ISTD.

Brief 4
Using the notes that I made, I typed up my Books Still? brief.

No comments:

Post a Comment