Tuesday 16 April 2013

Brief 10 - Book Contents Page

Looking back at the titles stuff I just did, I've decided that I am not going to include the lines on them. Decided to start playing around with the contents page layout. Not sure whether to have the names and then the saying it version with the dots as well or just the names. Hmm.



I think it would work quite nice to have the way to say them underneath the names as well.


Yeah definitely. Adds that bit extra to the layout that was missing really and looks a bit better balanced. 


Quick close up of how they now look. With the name being uppercase, i've ensured that I have equal amount of space above and below it for the page number and saying it version of the word to keep the whole thing balanced.



Decided to print this one out to see if it works as well when printed, and did it so that it would slot into the quick mock up I got when I did the cups layouts - gives me a better chance of seeing it in context then. Think the names need to be a bit bigger though.



Thats better. Took some more close up photos to show too.


This is working well. I've made a couple of alteration to this as well.



And here's an image I took to try highlight better the slight changed that I made.


 I'm happy with how this has developed on and really like the layout with all of the white space.

No comments:

Post a Comment