Wednesday 17 April 2013

Brief 10 - Book Cup Illustrations Change

I'm not sure if the layouts that I have for the coffee quite work enough - thinking they might be a bit too simple/plain. Decided to have a quick experiment with the coffee cups side of the layout and change the colour ways around a bit. I tried reversing it out first to be like I originally started with that I liked when developing them, and then tried it without the background but kept the cup section black.





I definitely think both of these improve the overall look and feel to the layout. I think though that the one with the white background works a bit better so going to go ahead with this now. Need to get the others changed. Also need to start adding proper information on to all of the layouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment