Tuesday 16 April 2013

Brief 10 - Book Cover

Now I'm getting sorted with the book, I still need to write up the information and what not for what is going to go in it. Decided for now to work a bit with the cover. I like how I did the logo on the cup carried with having it on a tilt and going off the edge so going to try out a similar thing with this - reckon it could work quite nice wrapping around the spine and going a bit on to the back page.






The above first experiment didn't feel quite big enough and then the second felt a little too big. I put them side by side to try and figure out a happy medium for the logo to try.





I positioned the logo better as well on the cover, and scaled it down slightly. I prefer the original rotation amount though I think. Still needs to be a bit smaller yet.



Touch smaller again.




This feels about right. I need to decide on what I am calling the book in order to add that on which might end up with me having to change it again slightly, but I am happy with how it is for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment