Tuesday 16 April 2013

Brief 10 - Cup Illustrations Idea/Development

Considering about the book I'm doing, I reckon it would work quite well to have some simple illustrations of each of the coffees to accompany to information. I could make them take away cups to match the ones I have already produced, and then I could indicate the proportions of the different things that make up each drinks - for instance, a cappuccino is a third espresso, a third steamed milk and a third frothed milk.

I want to keep these simple so I will produce them on illustrator. I'm going to stick to the four main drinks - cappuccino, latte, americano and mocha.


I want to make sure I keep the proportions of things as equal as possible so used guides to help me with it. Also, had a play around with how to have them.




Experimented with the wight of the lines too.


Should I use lines to indicate which section is which? Hmm. Need to get the line wights right too.




Could use a colour code/scheme to indicate the sections? Will keep this grey scale to tie in with the rest of the project. I'll experiment.





Might label each section too. Added these.

No comments:

Post a Comment