Tuesday 16 April 2013

Brief 10 - Cup Illustrations Posters

I like the poster idea that I have mentioned previously with these illustrations. Think it would be a nice extra thing to develop - reckon with the amount of time I am spending on this brief now compared to what I originally planned it could be one of my substantial briefs. I'll see.



They are simple, and having them up around the coffee shop could tie in with the whole we know what we're doing theme I'm going for and could potentially help customers with making decisions. Not sure if it would need to be a poster of them all though? I'll give it a go.




These work well, and I like the fact that they aren't just a typical A sized poster. Works quite nice. Would work pretty well at a large scale too.


Gave them a try portrait too, and these also work. These are a bit different to what would usually be expected too. Hmm. Not sure which I prefer. Going back to before though when I made the edits to the cup illustrations and had the colours reversed out, they worked quite nice so decided to reverse out this poster to see if it still works as well.


It does. Hmm. Decisions decisions. Changed the landscape one too.


I reckon either would work.

No comments:

Post a Comment