Tuesday 16 April 2013

Brief 10 - Cup Illustrations Espresso Development

In the book, I'm also going to be discussing about espressos, so it makes sense to also have a cup illustration for these too, so I developed on one of these. Makes sense to have a smaller version of the cup for this.


For espressos, theres single and double ones, as well as other versions with milk and cream, so I reckon sectioning off this cup into three is the best decision for it. 

So I made one for single espresso and double espresso.


It makes sense to make alterations to the existing cup illustrations to be consistent with these new espresso ones. I will be showing especially like with the cappuccino and latte, the difference with espresso amount in each, so if I keep them visually consistent with these then it makes more sense.


I edited these first, then did the others.


Below now is the latest versions of the cups that I will be using.

No comments:

Post a Comment