Friday 8 March 2013

Brief 10 - Book?

One of the main things that Ben said to me when we were talking about this project during my portfolio surgery, he said it might be nice to have some sort of book with all of the different quotes in for a customer to engage with.

While the point of this project is along the lines of 'yeah I have just been asked this' or 'we know what we're doing' sort of thing (I still need to blog about this and make some proper decisions), I've had an idea to yeah have the book, but instead of just putting in the sayings, maybe make it as some sort of like 'help' book to help people understand the differences with coffees and what not. Although, with doing this it is making this brief a lot more substantial than I originally intended. Baring that in mind though and the fact I want to have this brief in the yearbook, to have a book accompany this would make sense as my main focus of design is type and layout? Hmm. I could maybe consider the content and see? Because time is ticking and I need to get things properly mocked up and what not ready to hand over to the yearbook guys to photo.

I'll blog the possible info in another blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment