Friday 1 March 2013

Brief 10 - T Shirts/Uniform

Considering the t shirt/uniform idea, I think these need to be using the quotes that I have. I still haven't considered the coffee shop branding at this point so these may change, but for now I have decided to just mock them up using the quotes, and because it's literally just putting them on to an image of a t shirt then I will do them all. Decided to go for a black t shirt rather than a white one because the reality of working in a white t shirt in a coffee shop would be dreadful and they wouldn't last 2 minutes because of how messy it can get and them being ruined by stains.









I'm considering making one or two of these. Need to consider how and the time it would take and what not so might have to see if it would be worthwhile to do so or whether to in fact just keep them as mock ups. I'll see. Below is am image with each of the different ones together.

No comments:

Post a Comment