Monday 25 March 2013

Brief 3 - Initial Designs Review

Wish I took photos of the developments up to this stage, but never mind. I have a photo of the mock of the whole thing I took along though.


Anyway, I took along to the rest of the group what I have come up with so far to have a discussion about what is and isn't working as well as any ideas input from them to try out. Everyone likes the process made so far, and I took notes for some suggestions on what to try:

  • use graduating year as 2012 - 13
  • have the print being white on one side then green background on the other for the poster (haven't considered the poster yet)
  • try the lines thinner on the front cover
  • try green background for the front and back cover with white/grey writing
  • lighter grey for text - play around with different shades for stuff
  • darker green?
  • for thumbnails have the name in 10pf and info in 8pt
  • logo on the back smaller
  • not have line going all way around the outside - try just corners, etc

I sketched out some ideas for the lines to start me off with ideas for how to have this.

I've come away pretty positive from this, everyones still happy for me to carry on with the mock ups and what not, and I am to post screen shots and developments to our FB group as and when I need to. Time to crack on. We are arranging the meeting for early next week so I have the weekend to work on the developments and what not.

No comments:

Post a Comment