Tuesday 5 March 2013

Brief 4 - Update/Rethink

Even though the brief that I have written for my fourth brief was based on a live ISTD brief for me to be able to submit to this year, in the end when it came to choosing whether or not to submit what I do I have decided not to actually submit it to the competition. I have decided to do this because I already have two YCN competition briefs that I have full intentions on submitting and the deadlines for these are not long before the one for the ISTD one, and I know that if I had chosen to still submit it then it would have just turned out to be a really rushed, not as much effort as it could have had job, and I know I wouldn't have been happy with the outcome.

Despite this though, I do still want to have an editorial sort of brief to do for my brief 4 anyway - whether or not I stick exactly to the ISTD brief will be decided when I think of an idea of what I could do.

No comments:

Post a Comment