Friday 1 March 2013

Brief 10 - Possible Outcomes?

Before I get cracking with this brief and actually type up a brief for it to respond to, I thought I'd best consider what sort of outcomes I could/want to produce in response to this. I want this brief to turn out to be worth while to have in my portfolio but at the same time I don't want to take too much time away from my substantial briefs for it, so I think planning what to do in advance will help me manage my time better with it.

The outcomes I can think of are:

  • coffee cups
  • take away bags
  • t shirts/uniform for the staff
  • in store leaflet
  • coffee cup carrier
  • sugar packets
  • tea tags
  • napkins
  • book
  • table top triangles
  • receipts
  • coffee tins

I will add to this if I think of more before I come to making the outcomes.

I have a wide range there to choose from. I don't think it would be necessary to produce every single one I have thought of but will produce a substantial amount. 

In terms of the coffee shop that it will go into, I'm not sure about this. Should I choose an existing one and use their logo or make one up and brand it? Like explained, I don't want to spend too long on this project so need to really consider this. Maybe I could just alter the logo for 'Typographic Expression' to be better suited as the name of a coffee shop. Hmm. I need to make this decision quick as this will most likely be used as the title for the brief.

I will use the designs I produced for the Typographic Expression brief where ever necessary/possible, and then for things that need something different I will use the most common sort of questions or sayings that customers use in regards to them. I will just do simple type designs for these too as I still want the main focus to be on what I already have.

No comments:

Post a Comment