Friday 8 March 2013

Brief 10 - Logo on take away cups?

Considering that I have already designed six different take away cups, I'm wondering whether having the logo on the design as well is necessary? Hmm. I've had a thought to maybe have the logo printed on the underneath of the cup seen as it's circle and the logo is too... might work quite nice? And then it will be seen by someone opposite when someone is taking a drink.


I really like this idea, but I reckon to actually be sticking them to the bottom to show they would be printed there then I need to figure out the exact size of the circle I need to cut paper down to so that it doesn't look completely obvious what I have done. Also, the writing from the Costa Express cups is around the edge as you can see in the photo, there's not really anything that I can do about this. Might be a photoshop job to take it off if I choose to go ahead and do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment