Friday 1 March 2013

Brief 10 - Coffee Cups

I must love making coffee cups...

Want to keep these simple really so just going to have a range of them using the quotes that I have. I'll use the net for them that I have used countless times before to work on.


Needs moving down to be more central.


Better.


Slightly smaller scale so the word 'medium' is seen and read better when holding the cup up.


Only slight change but makes a big difference.


Works well. Don't think it's really necessary to make one using every quote design I have got so think these 3 work quite nice as a range with each of them being so different to each other. Decided to have them all together to see if they do work together as a set as well as working on their own (without and with lids).



They work pretty nicely. I think it would look better with back lids though rather than white - just think it would balance them up better and also the slight difference with the whites between the paper and lid is quite annoying, and unavoidable. Something to consider.

With this in mind, I have decided to try them out reversed out. So with black cups and white writing - think this might work quite nice.




They work quite well actually, and are that bit different. Hmm. Decided to do the same with these to make sure they work together as a set as well as individually. Should do seen as they did originally.


The white lids work a lot nicer on these ones, and makes them more balanced like I reckon the black would for the white cups. Hmm. Not sure which way around I prefer really. Compare?



No comments:

Post a Comment