Monday 25 March 2013

Brief 3 - Front Cover Initial Designs

Referring to the fold down work that they gave us, and the sketch that I did when we were discussing the idea, I started mocking together ideas for how the front cover of the fold down print could work.

Measuring out the sections like on the example, I did the lines for it first.


We also talked about having a key for different like areas of Interior Design, so put some boxes on to show where they would go. I think Beth said that she would have a go at doing these. But decided to not have them on for now.


 I started to put the information on to start getting an idea of what is and isn't working, and had a play around with this.










I started playing around with adding the green/yellow colour that they mentioned that they wanted as well. This is just one that me and Baljeet got when we were working on our Douwe Egberts brief so I used this, but I think we will probably need to actually make some proper decisions on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment