Monday 4 March 2013

Geek Table - Brief 1 - Geek Role

Following the last meeting for the Geek Table, we have decided on the theme for the first mini brief theme.

We are to explore along the lines of what is a geek, what is a geek description and what our geek superpower would possibly be. The way in which I have interpreted this is to produce an outcome which basically showcases what it is that makes me a geek and a part of the geek table. I will use my given role as the 'type geek' to focus this brief on, so basically what makes me a type geek.

I have typed up the brief for this to respond to - I have given it the title 'Geek Role'.

The blog posts will be labelled with the overarching brief label Brief 8, as well as the mini brief label which will be Brief 8 Geek Role. Any design context posts I do for this will use the main blog DC label Brief 8 DC.

No comments:

Post a Comment