Friday 8 March 2013

Brief 10 - Logo on take away cups? 2

Continuing on the thought of whether to have the logo on the take away cups, I could just have it so that it is on the reverse side of the design on the ones I have done already. Or, I could just introduce a fourth cup that just has the logo. Think I'll try this out. Held the one I just printed against the cup to get an idea of the sort of size that it needs to be.


Needs to be bigger than this, but not too much bigger.

There's also the thing with it being wrapped around the cup, so once it is it will look narrower. I stretched it out a bit to avoid this - not sure if this is exactly right but I'll see once it's printed.

It's a bit too wide now. Damn. Narrowed it down a bit.


This is better. Going to try reversing it out.


I really like the black cup version of this. Going to see how they look stood next to each other with the lids on.


I like these. Although looking at them stood together now, the circles look to be a bit narrow and need stretching out a tiny bit.


That's better now, spot on really. Decided to stand all three different ones to see the amount of difference between them even though it didn't seem like there would be.


I reversed out the right one and printed this out again. Here's the two now.


No comments:

Post a Comment