Friday 8 March 2013

Brief 10 - Cup Holder 2

Now I've got my logo, I need to consider more where it could maybe be appropriate to use. I can picture it quite nicely on the cup holder that I have done - having one side with the question/quote, and then the other just using the logo, but having it so that it goes off the edge of the holder? Might look crap but going to give it a go.


The logo is too big on this, and I reckon I need to have more of the coffee ring on the cup holder.


That's better, but needs to be smaller scale.


This one feels pretty spot on. Going to print out the full version and cut it out properly to see.



This works pretty well. Definitely prefer this version to the one I ended up with last time. Struggled, but took a photo holding it as well. Obviously the stock for the proper mock up will be more appropriate but just wanted to check to make sure it doesn't make a massive difference when it is held.


Think it needs to have the other cups in rather than the logo ones, but works well.

No comments:

Post a Comment