Friday 8 March 2013

Brief 10 - Experiment

Just having a play around on Illustrator and thinking about the name of the coffee shop - Proper Coffee, I started thinking of things that could be said like regarding the coffee shop. Having this name could give a playful use of words to accompany it. So like, things like I drink Proper Coffee, or I love Proper Coffee.

So, playing around, I did these. Wont go into too much explaining or what ever because I don't know/think anything will come of them without extending the brief even further. I really like them though!










I can picture them working quite nice in an alternate sort of creative campaign for the coffee shop instead of the quotes that people say. The colours could be quite playful too. Reckon they would make nice stickers for people to put where ever, maybe as some sort of free hand out thing when a coffee is ordered? Hmm. Oooft.

No comments:

Post a Comment