Friday 8 March 2013

Brief 10 - Brief Extension

I've taken a step back from this project for a couple of days to give me a fresh perspective on it - something I learnt I should do more last year. I think looking at all of the mock ups and what not all together I do think that I need to name the coffee shop that they would be used at and do some sort of logo/branding for it.

I don't want to spend too long on this, and I reckon because it is extending the Typographic Expression brief, then having the logo basically the same as this with the coffee shop name should be fine. I've been having a think as to what I could name the coffee shop, and also considered using an existing one. I didn't write them down though and can't remember them all.

Taking into account that this is the brief that I want to use to represent me in the end of year yearbook, I got to thinking about the blurb that I have submitted to be used for me, and in that at some point I wrote '...with a northern accent and minor addiction to coffee'. I think using something northern would tie quite nice with this project and also tie well with my blurb. Got thinking about names, and thought of what I think is a pretty ideal name - Proper Coffee.

With this in mind now, I need to rewrite my brief to also include the branding element to it.

write up a new brief. said i wouldn't do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment