Friday 1 March 2013

Brief 10 - Sugar Packets

The beauty of this brief is that some of the outcomes I am planning on doing I have produced previous to this so I can simply use the nets and measurements from them to use for this, which will help save quite a bit of time. For Enterprise last year, we produced sugar packets, so going to use the same measurements and method for making them as we did for that.

I want to have both white and brown sugar, so for this I'm going to have white packets for the white sugar, and then reverse out the design so that I have black packets for the brown sugar. On the packets I'm going to have the simple question 'Where's the sugar?'.



I forgot how time consuming it actually is to make these, but I've made a decent amount of them - I have done 6 for each colour.


No comments:

Post a Comment