Monday 25 March 2013

Brief 2 - Mock Up Ideas

Before our next meeting, I want to have something to take along and have experimented with, so following on from where we were with the last meeting where we worked on some stuff that Baljeet had done, I experimented further with this.

I had actually began experimenting with trying out gradients on gold text but I appear to have lost these screen shots so moving on.

We couldn't decide before whether to have a background or keep it white or what, so thought I'd experiment with this and try a gradient? Might look tacky but might work... worth a try anyway. I did one for each of the colours of the coffee jars, and then wrote a situation over it in white in the correct weight of the typeface to suit the coffee jar colour.


Looks alright, may as well try in context. Tried a few different ones just to see how it would work.








Definitely best off just leaving it until the next meeting for us to make a decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment